PT Verity HR
(Search / Recruitment Firm)
World Class Opportunity for a World Class Employer
VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Our mission is to identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented through alliances in Brisbane.
Our client an ASX listed coal miner, with existing coal mines in Australia and advanced exploration projects in Southern Africa, wishes to establish a presence in Indonesia to expand its coal and other mineral interests in the region.
They seek to appoint a suitable experience and qualified professional to establish a presence in the Indonesian market. The principal responsibility will be to develop project opportunities for this group in the region.
Senior Geologist (Jakarta Raya)
* A strong background in mineral exploration and project review.
* Business Development and opportunity sourcing skills.
* Strong technical and early stage negotiation skills.
* Experience in property submittals and joint ventures submissions to board and senior management.
* Sound knowledge of the Indonesian coal and mineral market.
* Formal qualification in Geology or related field.
* Previous roles in senior geology in mineral exploration and development.
* Comfortable working in both field and office environments.
* Self starter.
* Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
* High level of integrity and honesty.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: